A revolutionary dental device that uses laser-energized water, in many cases eliminating the need for anesthetic for treatment.
As a pediatric specialist, it is our goal to ensure our patients are comfortable and to provide the best treatment modalities available. Doctors have been using lasers for years for vision correction, the removal of skin blemishes and for various surgeries. Now your child can benefit from advanced laser technology for dental care, with Waterlase Dentistry!
Along with the hard tissue procedures we perform, the laser can also perform many soft tissue surgeries. Such procedures include:
- Frenectomies (labial and lingual)
- Excision of hyperplastic gingival (during or after orthodontic treatment)
- Excision of gingiva to aid eruption
- Excision of severely enlarged operculum
- Apthous ulcers
- Excision of soft-tissue tumors, including fibromas, lipomas
Contact us at 916.782.5503 to schedule an appointment today